I have the following qualities:
- I am a lifelong learner.
- I am interested in lots of things and love to pursue those interests.
- I am a semi-regular runner. I don’t particularly love or obsess about it, but I do like to eat good food so I run out of necessity.
- I am a nerd who loves dabble with new technologies. You can find some of the things I’m experimenting with now in the Experimental drop-down above.
- I read a lot. Books, blogs, articles. Mostly about education, entrepreneurship, and innovation, but I like fiction, too.
- I like listening to podcasts. Some of my current favorites are The Getting Smart Podcast, 99% Invisible, and MacBreak Weekly. My current favorite app for podcast consumption is Castro on iOS.
A brief history
I am currently the Director of Innovative Learning Environment Design for a school district in Fort Collins, Colorado. I’ve been in this role since June 2018.
I have been a teacher, instructional technologist, and principal in Loveland, Colorado, Greeley, Colorado, and Broward County, Florida. I have also been an adjunct professor of educational leadership at Colorado State University where I taught Ethics and School Resource Management.